Saturday, March 26, 2011

On to Phoenix

Well not exactly Phoenix, but Scottsdale, Arizona. As Left Coast Crime winds down in Santa Fe, my attention turns to my two events in Scottsdale and Glendale. On Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, I will be talking about my Meg Harris series and signing books at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore with Vicki Delany and Wayne Arthurson. I must say I am very excited to be doing an event at this famed Arizona bookstore at 4014 N. Goldwater Blvd.

And then on Wednesday, March 30 at 2:00 pm to 3:30, I and Vicki Delany will be continuing our discussions about our books and signing them at the Velma Teague Library at 7017 N. 58th Street in Glendale. It should be a great afternoon.

So if you are in the area please drop by and say hello.

And before I sign out, I must say that Left Coast Crime has been a terrific conference. I've met lots of fans, hopefully introduced new fans to my books and generally had a wonderful time. Although the high altitude hasn't completely agreed with me, I am enjoying New Mexico and hope one day to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment