Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Your next visit with Meg

I'm thrilled to let you know that another visit with Meg is in the offing. Dundurn will be publishing A Cold White Fear late 2015 or early 2016. I've had a lot of fun writing this 7th book in the Meg Harris mystery series and am now deep into the revisions. I always enjoy this part of the writing process. I get to know the story and my characters so much better. In fact I usually hate to part with them, when I finally have to say good-bye to the manuscript and send it into my publisher.

This time I am trying something different. I have put Meg in a threatening situation. I wanted to push Meg, get her outside her comfort zone and see what she would do to get out of it alive. I've also brought back her young friend, Adjidamo, or Jid as most of us know him, Sergei's buddy, the boy with the impish grin.

Here's the teaser....

It is five days before Christmas and night is approaching. A major blizzard has cut off access to Meg’s isolated wilderness home, Three Deer Point. She is alone with her young friend, Adjidamo, preparing for the big event, when a knock suddenly echoes through the house... 

And so it begins. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your next visit
    with Meg shall be in
    Seventh-Heaven, dear.
    I hope.
    Follow us Upstairs.
    Aint nthn for you
    on earth besides
    death N taxes...
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete